KAROO 30 STANDARD BATCH PLANT
TOMA Karoo 30 Mobile Concrete Batching Plants are produced tuff with remote African conditions in mind. The main hopper, conveyer and dispatch unit of TOMA’s Mobile Concrete Batching Plants has been designed to be easily transported over short distances easily by a mixer truck.
TOMA Karoo Mobile dry weigh Plants, which are offered to concrete producers are as a result of TOMA’s many years of producing these plants as efficient and robust as possible.
- Less Transportation Costs (Mobile around sites and over short distances)
- Less Installation Area Requirement with its special design
- Quick Installation and Start Up Period
- Less Foundation Cost
- High Quality and Precise Concrete Production
- Reliable Components (Bonfiglioli, Masscot, Maddalena, etc.)
- Easy Maintenance and Low Operating Cost
SUPER KAROO 45 MOBILE BATCH PLANT
New TOMA Super Karoo 45 Cube Per Hour Commercial Ready Mix Mobile Batch Plants are SANAS (SABS) Accredited,. These units follow the Original TOMA Heavy Duty Karoo Mobile Batch Plant design principals that are tried and tested. We are able to offer variations dependent on your budget, throughput and operational needs.
We fully automate concrete batching plants so they can operated from a batch room fitted with an electrical control box, Computer with Software and a detailed printout. This gives the ability to have a consisting quality of product and tractability of records
- Cement Hopper
- Water Hopper
- Electrical Cabinet
- Screw conveyor from silo to cement hopper Silo’s
- Air Control Box for pneumatics
- Butterfly Valve for water
- Vibrators for Cement Hopper and Aggregate Bin