Products

Cranes

Conventional (Off Road/ Rough Terrain)

Our offered cranes are widely demanded in construction, refineries, electrical, railway and mining industries.

Mobilift Hydra

The Mobilift Hydra has evolved from the strong foundation established by the Mobilift Classic. The modernisation process culmination in the Hydra Crane has allowed us to offer a purpose built prime mover and an overall optimised machine offering state of the art safety systems and operator comfort.

Hydra 12

Hydra 12

– 12 Tonne Crane Capacity
– 3 Piece, 8m long telescopic boom
– Constant Mesh Transmission with low creep speed
– Direct Axle
– Air Actuated Braking
– Travel Speed – 29 kmph
– Slotted Boom & Rope Compensation
– 10 Tonne Pull Winch
– Avalon Load Moment Indicator for Pick & Carry Cranes – KOPS + CC

Hydra 14

Hydra 14

– 14 Tonne Crane Capacity
– 3 Piece, 10m long telescopic boom
– Constant Mesh Transmission with low creep speed
– Direct Axle
– Air Actuated Braking
– Travel Speed – 29 kmph
– Slotted Boom & Rope Compensation
– 10 Tonne Pull Winch
– Avalon Load Moment Indicator for Pick & Carry Cranes – KOPS + CC

Mobilift NexGen 4x4

F15

F15

F15 (also known as Citi Pick & Carry Crane) is similar to a rough terrain mobile crane in that

it is designed to travel distances. However, F15 cranes have no rough terrain type stabiliser

legs, and are designed to lift a load “walk” it to a new position.

Escort Backhoe Loader

Escorts Construction Equipment has a long heritage of producing Backhoe loaders that started with the establishment of Escorts JCB Ltd (EJCB), a joint venture between the Escorts Group of India and JCB of England. Founded in 1979, Escorts held 40% of the company, and JCB had the remaining 60%.The joint venture was dissolved in 2003 when both companies started producing their own respective equipment. Escorts production will soon be in excess of 30 000 units per year.

Escorts Construction Equipment has a long heritage of producing Backhoe loaders that started with the establishment of Escorts JCB Ltd (EJCB), a joint venture between the Escorts Group of India and JCB of England. Founded in 1979, Escorts held 40% of the company, and JCB had the remaining 60%.The joint venture was dissolved in 2003 when both companies started producing their own respective equipment. Escorts production will soon be in excess of 30 000 units per year.

F15

F15

F15 (also known as Citi Pick & Carry Crane) is similar to a rough terrain mobile crane in that

it is designed to travel distances. However, F15 cranes have no rough terrain type stabiliser

legs, and are designed to lift a load “walk” it to a new position.

Batch Plants

Mobile Karoo 30

Mobile Karoo 30

– Less Transportation Costs (Mobile around sites and over short distances)
– Less Installation Area Requirement with its special design
– Quick Installation and Start Up Period
– Less Foundation Cost
– High Quality and Precise Concrete Production
– Reliable Components (Bonfiglioli, Masscot, Maddalena, etc.)
– Easy Maintenance and Low Operating Cost

Under Hook Accessories

Concrete Buckets

Concrete Buckets

Concrete Buckets

– Central and Side Unloading Buckets
– Buckets with Rubber Hose
– Laydown Buckets

SAFE | STRONG | STURDY

Address

198 High Road,
Kempton Park,
Gauteng,
South Africa.

Subscribe